Personalized care: Your roadmap to success…and your way back home.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Our focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services dispensed by your personal clinical care team, which will consist of a nurse, physician, dietician, therapist, and transitional care specialist. Your team will take a careful, personalized approach to coordinate your care by:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments (involving you, and your family members or caregivers) to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Collaborating with local specialty physicians and hospitals to ensure you get the care you need
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medication management provided by our wellness team
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Full-time nurse practitioner onsite
- Specialized skin and wound care with weekly surgeon consultations as needed
- Pain management
- Laboratory, X-rays and pharmacy services
- Certified IV therapy services
- Respiratory therapy
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Psychiatric and psychological physician consultations as needed
- Diabetes management
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Specialized rehabilitation and therapy for optimal outcomes.
- More than 5,500-square-feet of therapy space with state-of-the-art equipment and modalities
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Postsurgical care
- Cardiopulmonary therapy